mardi 2 novembre 2010

testament

yes, it's not a joke and I'm not crazy... it's a reality that I refused to accept, some time ago... 

 I am a happy woman who loves looking at life, children in the street ... who loves to walk barefoot in the grass; I love watching the sun and the sky ... I love dancing and have plans. I don't know if I'll get there because I don't know if I have time; but ... I never gived up.

If I die I want to die without any regrets and I want to live the best possible by giving happiness to others and I can't be otherwise ... I believe that love is our sun every day...

if I die I want my family knows that ... I loved my mother with all my heart and my brother too ... I never ran away from them .. I simply wanted to do something nice for them, for a better life ... I wanted my family to be respected.I wanted not to be sick, I wanted to be more than that ...
if I die I want to donate my organs, like that other lives can be saved ... but I don't know if that's possible in my case, but if it is yes ... it would be great.I don't dream to have children, a family .... because I can't dream such a thing but I would like all families in the world know that love is the only real link to the world.

If I die I want to die without any regrets... I want die happy, like a sunset painted on a canvas thanks to his grace and magic

4 commentaires:

broscutza zambareatza a dit…

Awesome...I really like this post:D...I have enjoyed your point of view...I am waiting others:*

ana maria lara a dit…

thank you! it's very nice! I will write again. I promise you! :*:*:*:*:*

Anonyme a dit…

I miss you so much! Hope you`re fine, my angel! Like the way in which you see the life. Very few people are so optimist like you. Respect ;)!
Bisous ma petite! :*

Anonyme a dit…

Joyeux Noël! je te souhaite tout le bonheur du monde et toute la force dont tu as besoin pour réaliser tes rêves!

Lara ana maria